- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making Santa, Rudolph and Robin
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
SANTA, RUDOLPH AND ROBIN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
A trio of festive favourites!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles, apart from the arms, legs and antlers which are i-cord worked on 2 DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit i-cord and sew seams. For colour-work you will need to knit stripes (change colour at the end of a row), and Santa’s belt is embroidered in Swiss darning after knitting.
FINISHED SIZE: Santa is approximately 15cm tall, Rudolph 14cm tall, and Robin 6cm tall.