Introducing my Santa, Rudolph and Robin decorations, a trio of festive favourites! Santa is 15 cm tall, Rudolph 14 cm tall, and Robin 6 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The arms, legs and antlers are i-cord worked on 2 DPNs. Santa’s belt is embroidered using Swiss darning. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making Santa, Rudolph and Robin plus photos.
- Measurements are in metric.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Two 3.5mm DPNs
- DK weight yarns (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Beads and felt fabric for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.