Santa's Elf costume knitting pattern to fit Teddy Bear
This is a PDF Knitting Pattern, available for immediate download, for a Teddy Bear Costume, in English only
I created this costume to fit my Wooly Crew Teddy Bear which is available here on Makerist. Each item in the costume is quick, easy and fun to make. The costume comprises dungaree shorts, T shirt and hat. The Littlest Elf Bear Costume will have your Teddy ready for any school play, Christmas event or party!
You will need 4mm needles and small amounts of DK yarn in red, green, white, black and yellow!
- Easy to follow pattern
- To fit bear approx Height 33cm or 13in
- To fit bear approx Tummy Circumference 31cm or 12in.
- Knitting pattern for Elf costume (Teddy bear pattern not included)
Materials you need at home:
- 4mm knitting needles
- Approx 50g of green DK yarn
- Approx 40g of red Dk yarn for Tshirt and hat
- Scrap of white DK yarn for trims and pompom
- Scrap of black DK yarn for belt
- Scrap of yellow DK yarn for buckle and buttons
- 2 small buttons
- sewing up needle
Independent Irish Knitwear Designer