SAPHIRE the mini skirt - PDF sewing pattern
Whether you're planning ahead or looking for a last minute outfit, the Saphire skirt is that piece that you need for your next night out. Designed to sit high on the waist, this asymmetric skirt is slit to the thigh for a dramatic and elegant look. Adapted for the heavy knits with a lot of stretches, this pattern requires little to no fitting and can be finished in no time. Create a chic and minimalist look by pairing the Saphire skirt with a more casual piece like a loose t-shirt.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: beginner
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDE
Show us your take on this pattern using the hashtag #kpsaphireskirt!
WAIST MEASUREMENT (GARMENT) XS=61cm (24") S=66cm (26") M=71cm (28") L=76cm (30") XL=81cm (32")
HIPS MEASUREMENT (GARMENT) XS=80cm (31 ½") S=85cm (33 ½") M=90cm (35 ½") L=95cm (37 ½") XL=100cm (39 ½")
LENGTH (GARMENT) XS-XL=46cm (18")
- Seam and & hem allowances.
- Five stacked sizes.
- Layered PDF to print only the sizes you need.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
- A0 format for wide printers.
Materials you need at home:
- NOTIONS , Stretch needle, all-purpose thread, double stretch needle (optional) & textured thread (optional).
- FABRICS , 4-way stretch Ponte knit or velvet WITH SPANDEX , -WIDTH 150CM (59") , -LENGTH XS-L=0m60 (0yd¾) XL=0m70 (0yd⅞)
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!