Sasha, the sunny days tote bag (3 different sizes)
Sasha is a pretty bi-material tote bag with piping.
With a zipped front pocket and a roomy main compartment, you can put all your personal items inside. The bag features an inside (zipped) compartmentalised pocket, to put your wallet and what you want to keep with you away from prying eyes. Two additional pockets easy to access are sewed in the lining.
Sasha is an easygoing bag : for the beach, for a walk, or to carry the children’s belongings…
Use it as you wish !
Finished size (without straps) : Size 1 : 24,5 cm high x 38 cm wide Size 2 : 30 cm high x 46 cm wide Taille 3 : 40 cm high x 57,5 cm wide
- Illustrated Sewing Pattern
- This step-by-step sewing tutorial includes the bag
- a real size pattern
- and a help section with a technical guidance.
- This is an intermediate / advanced sewing pattern
- Pattern in English
Materials you need at home:
- cotton fabric
- 1 remnant of shimmering silver imitation leather
- Orangy piping
- Solid plum cotton fabric
- 1 zip (zip) coral-colored for the pocket outside the bag
- 1 zip sold by the meter
- Double-sided fusible interfacing (vliesofix)
- Interfacing viesline H250
- Grey cotton straps
Hi ! I am a young mum, a creative sewer and a blogger too . Sewing rocks and I'm very fond of it, just as you are since you 're reading me ;) !! I Love handmade creations so I decided to make articles for the whole family ; imagining new accesories is my thing. You can find here all the sewing patterns I created for you.
- if you'd like to see my creations and tutorials, visit my website : https://blog.dodynette.com/ See you !
Sewing blogger Sewing designer