Scarf Pattern PDF (Your Man Tweeds a Crocheted Scarf!)
I really like this scarf, and I think it would look great on any man.
This scarf consists of hdc rows worked in various combinations of front and back loops.
- Detailed written instructions - standard US English , crochet terminology
- Numerous how-to photos
- Suitable for INTERMEDIATE crocheter
- Width 8.5” / Length 68”
Materials you need at home:
- This scarf was made using CARON Simply Soft , Tweeds 97% acrylic / 3% viscose yarn, weight , MEDIUM 4 (5 oz / 141 g / 250 yds / 228 m). Any , worsted weight yarn should work nicely.
- CARON Simply Soft Tweeds color TAUPE x 2
- CARON Simply Soft Tweeds color GRAY , HEATHER x 1*
- Size N/10 mm crochet hook (for base chain)
- Size M/13/9.00 mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Sonja Hood (KnotYourselfOut)
I absolutely love to crochet! My mother taught me how when I was five years old, and it occupied a lot of my childhood.
It was during my time living in Bulgaria, as a U.S. Peace Corps volunteer, that I first began to dream about writing and publishing my own crochet patterns.
As the years passed, work became my main focus, but I continued to dream about becoming a crochet designer and I collected inspiration from the many different places I was working in and traveling to: Bulgaria, Boston, Germany, Canada, Ireland (to name a few).
It was the birth of my son, ultimately, that finally gave me the opportunity to realize my dream. When my son was a baby, I wrote and published two crochet books (Painted Jute Rugs, Annie’s Attic, 2010 & Elegant Beaded Bags, Leisure Arts, 2013).
When my son began school my focus shifted to selling patterns online. I have been having the absolute time of my life -- crocheting, imagining crochet, writing about crochet, and engaging with many amazing crochet-lovers in online communities!
Home is now Toronto in Canada.
Thanks for reading my profile. I hope you will find a design in my shop that inspires you (the way it did me) to stitch up something beautiful.
Sonja Hood (Crochet Designer & Author)