This knitting pattern is for a knitted scarf with a Celtic cable design. It's not a difficult pattern. The pattern is for a scarf of approx. 15 x 160 cm / 5.9 x 63 inch.
Used stitches: Knit and Purl. Used Needles: US size 8, UK size 6 (= 5 mm) and a Cable needle Yarn (yarn weight Aran /10 ply/ worsted): 225 grams (305 meters or 344 yds)
- Knitting pattern in English
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size scarf 15 x 160 cm / 5.9 x 63 inch
- Suitable for beginners (using a cable needle is not difficult)
Materials you need at home:
- Needles US size 8, UK size 6 (= 5 mm)
- yarn for needle US 8 and UK 6 (=yarn weight aran/ 10 ply/ worsted) 225 grams (305 meters or 344 yds)
- a cable needle
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!