Scarf with Celtic cables - knitting pattern
This knitting pattern is for a knitted scarf with a Celtic cable design. It's not a difficult pattern. The pattern is for a scarf of approx. 15 x 160 cm / 5.9 x 63 inch.
Used stitches: Knit and Purl. Used Needles: US size 8, UK size 6 (= 5 mm) and a Cable needle Yarn (yarn weight Aran /10 ply/ worsted): 225 grams (305 meters or 344 yds)
- Knitting pattern in English
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size scarf 15 x 160 cm / 5.9 x 63 inch
- Suitable for beginners (using a cable needle is not difficult)
Materials you need at home:
- Needles US size 8, UK size 6 (= 5 mm)
- yarn for needle US 8 and UK 6 (=yarn weight aran/ 10 ply/ worsted) 225 grams (305 meters or 344 yds)
- a cable needle
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.