- Knitting pattern in English
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size scarf 15 x 160 cm / 5.9 x 63 inch
- Suitable for beginners (using a cable needle is not difficult)
Materials you need at home:
- Needles US size 8, UK size 6 (= 5 mm)
- yarn for needle US 8 and UK 6 (=yarn weight aran/ 10 ply/ worsted) 225 grams (305 meters or 344 yds)
- a cable needle
This knitting pattern is for a knitted scarf with a Celtic cable design. It's not a difficult pattern. The pattern is for a scarf of approx. 15 x 160 cm / 5.9 x 63 inch.
Used stitches: Knit and Purl. Used Needles: US size 8, UK size 6 (= 5 mm) and a Cable needle Yarn (yarn weight Aran /10 ply/ worsted): 225 grams (305 meters or 344 yds)
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!