19 page doll clothes pattern. The tutorial has diagrams that make it perfect for printing out if needed. Scoop neck with inset. Half circle skirt. Several variations. Full sized pattern pieces. Measurements in cm and inches. Fits popular 18" dolls like American Girl® Requires about 0.5m of main fabric and a small amount of contrast for the inset. The garment closes in the back with velcro
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl®
- Illustrated sewing pattern
- Sized to fit popular 18" dolls like American Girl®
- Intermediate sewing skill required
- Metric and Imperial measurements
- Link to photo tutorial for extra help.
Materials you need at home:
- 50cm of light to medium weight main fabric
- small amount of white fabric or lace
- 3 patches of hook and loop velcro
- Overlocker is useful
- Sewing machine
- 1/4" foot is useful
I am passionate about sewing and designing. Over time this passion has evolved into my hobby business of creating doll clothes patterns.