- Knitting Pattern
- US Measurements (inches)
- Sizes Small and Medium/Large
- Skill level Easy
Materials you need at home:
- 1 ball- Red Heart Super Saver (150 yards total) Medium Weight- Worsted
- US 8 Circular knitting needles 32" long
- US 8 Double pointed needles
- Serving fork (optional for pom poms)
This is a fun knitted scrap yarn hat with pom poms. It is a great way to use up your leftover yarns. This unisex hat can be made in a variety of different color combinations. The pattern includes instructions on how to make easy pom poms with a fork.
I live in New York with my two cats. I have been knitting and crocheting forever. My patterns include hats, headbands, scarves, wraps, cowls, hoods and shrugs. They are affordable, fun and easy to create.
Thank you for visiting! Jeani