- US Imperial Measurements
- Illustrated Quilt-making Instructions
- Suitable for Intermediate Quilter
- Yardage is Assorted Scrap Fabrics
Materials you need at home:
- 2 Yards - Border Fabric
- 1 5/8 Yards - Inner Border
- 4 1/2 Yards - Backing Fabric
- Black Scrap of Fabric for Nose
- Body of cats and Background are All Made, From Scraps.
- Choose a Good Selection of Llight, Medium and Dark Fabrics
- Paper for foundation piecing
Scrappy Cats is a great way to celebrate your feline and put your scraps to good use. Try using brightly colored scraps, downsize it a bit, and it would be a wonderful baby quilt. This fun and perky quilt requires general quilting knowledge and foundation paper-piecing knowledge. It is an easy quilt to make, as long as you have a moderate knowledge of both.
The quilt measures 68" x 68", but could be made any size, by adding rows or subtracting them.
Remember, when printing out a PDF pattern, be sure the option "fit to page" is not selected, or your pattern may not print to the exact size it was intended.
Carolyn Hughey - Quilting Up A Creek Designs
Visit my website quiltingupacreek.com, for many more quilt patterns at even lower prices.
I live in sunny Arizona, most of the time, but in the summer I live in the mountains above Boise, Idaho. I started quilting in 2009, when I inherited a stash of quilting fabric and supplies. I love making quilts, but designing quilts is my particular passion.
Many of my quilts have been published in a variety of quilting magazines, and I have designed quilts for Alex Anderson, P&B Textiles, RJR Fabric and Accuquilt.