Seaflower Fingerless Gloves - 2yrs to l adult - easy/int
2-4yrs, 5-8yrs, 9-12yrs, adult, large adult
There’s nothing prettier than flowers under the sea! Fingerless means fingers free for fiddly tasks and there’s an optional flower on the back of each mitt.
The pattern is easy/intermediate, and is suitable for confident beginners and more experienced knitters. Chunky/bulky yarn knits up quickly and is lovely and warm. Line by line instructions in English, with British/American terms. There is an optional front cover that you can choose not to print, to save ink. Each pattern can also be printed separately.
Great for yourself, or friends and family.
Matching items available.
- Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial measurements/Metric measurements
- 2-4yrs, 5-8yrs, 9-12yrs, adult, large, adult
Materials you need at home:
- 1 x 100g ball of Stylecraft Life Chunky yarn in Cranberry Mixtures 2319, or any other colour. (Most chunky/bulky yarns work well with this pattern, but check your tension/gauge).
- 5.5mm (UK5 - USA9) and 6.5mm (UK3 – USA10.5) knitting needles.
- A tapestry/large needle.
- 2 buttons approx. 11mm (3/8in), and matching cotton thread.
The Lonely Sea - Heather Corcoran
I have a bag that say ' I knit therefore I am' - sums me up perfectly! I love to knit and love to design! I have knitted for years, and made and sold literally hundreds of owl gloves and fingerless mitts on-line. About 5 years ago, I decided to give designing and writing patterns a go, and I absolutely love it! The whole process is absolutely captivating, and I love to see other knitters' projects made from my patterns. My beautiful cavvy, Honey, is my constant companion, and she sleeps next to me on the settee while I knit. You can also find me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/thelonelyseapatterns/