- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making Hector and the cactus, with 9 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
SENOR HECTOR TOY DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
Señor Hector is having a siesta in the Mexican sunshine, with his big sombrero to keep him cool.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams. The brim of Hector’s sombrero is decorated using blanket stitch embroidery.
FINISHED SIZE: Señor Hector is approximately 15cm tall (including the hat) and the cactus is 9cm tall.