September Apple Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern
For September I created an apple in the "Use Up Your 2" Scraps" monthly series.
Accurate 1/4" seams are required. Suitable for beginners.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 30" x 28"
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level beginner
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 1/2 yard assorted tan scraps
- 3/8 yard assorted red scraps
- 1/4 yard assorted scraps in yellow, orange and green
- five 2” white squares, three 2” brown squares, one 2” black square
- 3/8 yard red fabric for the binding
- backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.