- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the soldier and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
SERGEANT MAJOR BUSBY TOY SOLDIER KNITTING PATTERNS
A-ten-shun! Sergeant Major Busby is a knitted soldier, and he is a quick to knit if you are looking for a weekend project.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and a k2tog decrease, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The soldier is approximately 16cm tall (including the hat).