seven sea creatures - amigurumi crochet pattern collection
This downloadable crochet pattern e-book contains patterns for seven amigurumi sea creatures: a blue whale, dolphin, manatee, narwhal, orca whale, seal, and walrus.
It includes 18 pages with written crochet patterns, step-by-step photos, detailed assembly instructions, and printable templates for the felt details.
Difficulty: easy-intermediate This pattern collection is perfect if you're already familiar with the basics, and want to learn some new amigurumi-making skills.
Size: small Using medium (worsted) weight yarn and a 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook, your marine mammals should be about 4 cm / 1.6" wide. You can adjust the size by using thicker or thinner yarn. For animals with felt details, you'll need to adjust the felt template to match.
- Written crochet amigurumi pattern
- Step-by-step photos
- Both US Imperial and Metric measurements
- Each animal is about 4 cm / 1.6" wide
- Suitable for easy to intermediate skill level
Materials you need at home:
- medium (worsted) weight yarn
- craft felt
- toy stuffing
- 6 mm black beads for eyes
- sewing thread
- 3.5 mm crochet hook
- yarn needle & sewing needle
- stiff wire brush for making your amigurumi fluffy (optional)
Maker of woolly creatures and other cute things, at mohumohu.com.