- all the instructions for printing and assembling your pattern.
- The pattern in A4 format and in color (for printing at home on a traditional printer).
- The pattern in A0 format with 2 boards the pieces are not superimposed.
Materials you need at home:
- FABRIC SUGGESTIONS:
- Cotton denim, denim with a slight addition of elastane, for denims: light denims with a weight of less than 12 oz, semi-heavy denims with a weight varying between 12 oz and 15 oz, velvet, tencel, jacquard. Length up to size 42: 215cm x 140cm width Length from size 44: 230 cm x 140 cm width
- Supplies : For the button placket, you can choose either classic buttons or jean buttons/rivets: – for classic buttons: 3 buttons of 18 to 20 mm in diameter for the button placket. – For jean buttons/rivets: 3 buttons
SEWING LEVEL: confirmed intermediate
Here are our "Dean 1956" pants, with their very trendy “slouchy” cut or “baloon”, in English, the word “slouchy” means “soft and without structure”, it is a mix between the oversize boyfriend and the mom. It is not adjusted and “devoid of rigid structure”. It’s a must-have from the 80s that’s back in force for our greatest pleasure! Dean 1956 is absolutely not “fitted”. Its waist is high and its cut is fitted at the waist, it is very wide at the hips, buttocks, thighs and crotch and tightens at the ankles. Dean 1956 is a flagship piece with many looks, each more trendy than the last.
DETAILS: these “slouchy” cut pants have a high waist and tightened at the bottom (option you can also tighten the bottom of the pants with a tie through two loops, we explain this to you in the step by step). Loops, two large functional front patch pockets, 4 back patch pockets. A front placket with 3 buttons. For the front and back legs, two pieces to be assembled together with finishing stitching to be made. It is possible not to do the topstitching depending on the desired style.
SIZE: from 34 to 48
Popeline & Linon Patterns
I'm Linda Ammour and I've quit the Publicis group (Paris) after working with well-known brands as an Editor Project Manager... Now, I'm working from home, in the countryside (Rambouillet - France) to focus on my two "AMMOUR" (love) : I've created my brand Popeline & Linon sewing patterns for women and kids, sewing box and fabrics selling.