- A4 or Us letter / and A3 PDF pattern / or paper pattern in actual size
- explanations booklet, illustrated with sketches
- the step-by-step video tutorial and technical ones on our Youtube channel.
Materials you need at home:
- Recommended fabrics: fake fur, sweater fabric, boiled wool, quilted fabric…
- Assorted bobbin threadsUne bobine de fil assorti
- Lining: cotton canvas, woollen fabric, jersey – plain or patterned for contrast!
- A frog closure (like the toggle fastener on a duffle coat) (optional).
A pretty shepherd’s jacket, essential for kids and women during cool weather, with a trendy touch!
This very easy and quick to sew pattern can be made by all seamstresses, even beginners.
To be made in a “cocoon” material such as sheepskin, fleece-lined fabric, fur, sweatshirt, … Available in sizes: from 1 month to 18 months in baby sizes, from 2 to 14 years in child size and from 34 to 48 in woman size.
The pattern is available in pocket format with delivery to your home (child and woman size on the same pattern) or in downloadable PDF format (child OR woman), to be printed as desired in A4, US letter or A3.
Les Patronnes offers you lovely sewing patterns. We are here to help you start sewing and make up your wardrobe at the same time, without any hassle! To do this, we’re making life easy with: • The seam allowances already included (to avoid any headaches) • Pattern pieces which aren’t superimposed (for easy reading) • Video tutorials on our YouTube channel, to accompany you through process of making each piece (so you can sew at your own pace) And just to make sure you’ve got everything you need in order to get started, we’ve even put together a complete ‘toolbox,’ including technical advice and handy sewing tips, which you can find on our website!