- sewing pattern & Instructions for sizes XS -3XL
- A 4 & US Letter compatible // A0
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
- Suitable for Intermediates
Materials you need at home:
- knit fabrics: jersey, Ponte Roma, sweatshirt fa- bric, wool, fleece or velour
- fabric width 140cm / 55in:
- main fabric incl. cuff
- XS-S: 1.3 m / 1 1/2 yd // M-L: 1.4 m / 1 1/2 yd // XL-3XL: 1.5 m / 1 3/4 yd
- Cuffing -> not necessary for stretch fabrics!
- depending on fabric: jersey and twin needles
Cosy, oversized cocoon top with clever raglan construction
Length at centre back: ca 60cm / 23.5in Length from shoulder: XS 60cm/23.5in l M 62cm/24.5in l 2XL 67cm/26.5in
Sonja Stern creates fashion and traditional costumes. As your Instructor at Makerist, she will nurture your passion for handwork and show you how to sew stunning pieces of craft with creativity, versatility and consummate ease!
With her SO Pattern label, she designs simple and refined patterns - perfect for all of you sewing enthusiasts and fashion fanatics. Her cuts accommodate all sizes, ranging from XS to XXXL. From her initial training as a designer and pattern technician, to her subsequent studies in media and communication, to her professional experience in graphic design and advertising: a passion for fashion and creativity has been at the core of everything Sonja has achieved. And it is precisely this that she wants to share with you here at Makerist.
Begin your artistic SO Pattern-adventure today! sew happy = SO Patter SOhappy!