Sewing Pattern Woman Athénaïs Blouse 34 62 PDF
The Athénaïs blouse is worn wide so as not to hinder body movement. Depending on the material used, you can wear it chic or casual.
Its particularity is the diamond on the neckline which can be used as a jewel.
This blouse will allow you to work on the inlay (assembly of the outgoing corner of the collar on the reentrant corner of the neckline of the bodice), the installation of piping and the gathers.
I recommend it for an intermediate level +. video available on my youtube channel to get an idea of the assembly of the collar.
What the product contains:
- an illustrated and detailed explanatory booklet
- patterns in A0 format with layers
- patterns in A4 format with layers
- pattern prepared for projection with video projector
- photos videos
- US letter pattern with layers
- A4 pattern with layers
- A0 pattern with layers
- projector pattern with layers
Materials you need at home:
- between 1m10 and 1m90 of warp and weft fabric
- between 2 and 3m of piping
Creativity and elegance lie dormant in each being.
I imagine models that can be worn every day to take care of children, go to work or go for a walk.
With Iribole Couture patterns, you can learn about the art of sewing and present it to those around you.
My name is Barbara and I work alone in my workshop in Brittany (France) surrounded by my family and my animals.