sewing pattern woman blouse Logonna 32 62 PDF
The Logonna blouse sewing pattern is a model with several choices.
There are 2 different necklines with a multitude of finishes:
- split sleeves or sleeveless
- v-neckline or slightly sweetheart neckline -an opening in front or not -2 choices of length (a short version with a basque to add and an extended version which is the simplest)
The pattern is compatible with the Commana dress and soon the Breizh suit and the Spézet pants.
You will find in the zip folder: an explanatory booklet with texts, diagrams and video links The A0 pattern in 2 PDF files with one layer per size The A4 pattern in 2 PDF files with one layer per size The projectable pattern with a video projector with one layer per size
cut: 32 to 62 (see size charts in photos)
footage: between 1m70 and 2m80 depending on the size (see table in photos)
- a coupon of warps and wefts type fluid or light wax, twill, viscose, silk, poplin, viscose crepe ....
- woven interfacing if your fabric is really soft to hold the necklines
- an 80 cm detachable zipper that you will cut if you make a top that opens.
a 40 cm non-detachable zipper if you make a top with a basque.
5/7 buttons or press studs instead of the zipper. Either you make a single row, or you make 2 rows if it bothers you that the buttons are not in the middle. diameter 1cm
- booklet with explanations and diagrams
- A0 with 1 layer per size
- A4 with 1 layer per size
- projection pattern with 1 layer per size
- videos + a sewing along if one version of this blouse with english subtitles on my youtube channel
Materials you need at home:
- between 1m70 and 2m80 of a light warp and weft fabric
- 1 zipper depending on the option chosen
- or buttons
- woven interlining
In every being lies creativity and elegance.
I imagine models that can be worn every day to take care of the children, to go to work or for a walk.
With the Iribole Couture patterns, you can learn the art of sewing and present it to others. I offer techniques to challenge yourself and go beyond your limits.
All my patterns are tested and approved by a team of testers.
I propose very short videos on youtube in order to show the movement of certain techniques that complement the booklets. I have chosen a steady pace so as not to waste time in front of the screen.
There are also step by step videos on most of the patterns. Do not hesitate to go and see before if it suits you.
I am available to discuss any difficulties you may have with my patterns in a friendly manner.
My name is Barbara and I work alone in my workshop in Brittany surrounded by my family and my animals. I did a private training with a professional that I validated with the cap trades of fashion: flou sewing.