- A4 or Us letter / and A3 PDF pattern / or paper pattern in actual size
- explanations booklet, illustrated with sketches
- the step-by-step video tutorial and technical ones on our Youtube channel.
Materials you need at home:
- Recommended fabrics: thin and flowing, crepe, viscose, chiffon, thin Dotted Swiss cotton, Liberty ®, Batiste…
- Recommended fabrics for the yokes: lace, English embrodery, Liberty ®…
- Assorted thread bobbins.
- 5 buttons (optional).
The vest top is your perfect wardrobe companion !
That famous little vest top works all year round: in summer with a pair of shorts, in winter under a jacket , or for more dressy occasions…
We wanted to play with the lining to create a double length which amplifies its fluidity.
Countless variations can be added to this very simple base: a lace yoke on the neckline and/or on the sides; a decorative button tab; with or without ruffles on the front or sides..
Mix it up however you like, it’s more than a dozen different models you can create!
Les Patronnes offers you lovely sewing patterns. We are here to help you start sewing and make up your wardrobe at the same time, without any hassle! To do this, we’re making life easy with: • The seam allowances already included (to avoid any headaches) • Pattern pieces which aren’t superimposed (for easy reading) • Video tutorials on our YouTube channel, to accompany you through process of making each piece (so you can sew at your own pace) And just to make sure you’ve got everything you need in order to get started, we’ve even put together a complete ‘toolbox,’ including technical advice and handy sewing tips, which you can find on our website!