The shark tea cosy is the perfect tea cosy for sea lovers, fishermen, beach huts, marine wildlife lovers and Jaws fans. The shark tea cosy has his jaws open ready to attach anyone trying to pour the tea before it is properly brewed. The shark tea cosy also has a dorsal and pectoral fin and a big tail. The black eyes are safety eyes. Turn your teapot into a great white with a unique shark tea cosy.
Have you heard that sharks will eat anything? Well this one has eaten a teapot and now he's a Shark Tea Cosy.
- This Tea Cosy fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 4.5mm, UK size 7, US size 7 knitting needles
- 4mm, UK size 8, US size 6 circular needles.
- 80g Grey double knitting wool
- Small amounts of white and pink double knitting wool.
- Stuffing and two 18mm black safety eyes.
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.