- Pdf file
- Charts and written explanations
- 2 sizes : scarf or square shawl
Materials you need at home:
- Scarf : 700 meters / 765 yards of fingering weight yarn (2 skeins of Julie Asselin Fino Single)
- Square shawl : 800 meters / 875 yards of lace weight yarn (1 skein of Walk Collection BFL Lace)
- Circular needle (at least 100 cm long) to get correct gauge (~4 mm / US 6)
- 4 stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
Honey blooms is a lovely delicate lacy pattern, for everyone who dreams of Spring !
With this pattern, you can knit 2 designs : a scarf and a square small shawl.
The different lace parts are charted and written. They are quite simple to work with. Only the lace border might need more attention from you (but you can omit it).
Louise, 31 years old ... mum of 2 kids ... self-employed knitting designer since february 2012 ... self-taught seamstress sice 2005 and knitter since 2009 ... tea addict (especially green perfumed tea). ... food lover, with a big fondness for chocolate and everything sweet ... in full-renovation mode ... squirrel, at least regarding fabrics and yarn