- Detailed step-by-step pattern
- With graphics and pictures where necessary
- Included tutorials: different increases and decreases, kitchener stitch, improved i-cord
Materials you need at home:
- yarn made of kid mohair and silk of your trusted brand, approx 200 – 220 m / 25 g
- 1 skein in turquoise
- 2 skeins in white
- 2 skeins in grey
- Please have a look at the pictures: There are some ideas for colour alternatives!
Knit yourself a feather light wrap! Maritime stripes and triangles that remind me of sails led me to the name WINDSEEKER – a windseeker is a sail that is hoisted to make the most of a light breeze. And light as a breeze it is! Only 111 gram of mohair is used for this generous shawl that doubles up as a stole to wrap yourself in. For chilly summer evenings, this delicate wrap will even find a place in your handbag!
The pattern is easily adaptable for different yarns and sizes. Nevertheless, I recommend rather thin yarns with a halo knit loosely for a good drape and blocking results.
SIZE: approximately 50 x 200 cm / 20 x 80 inches YOUR KNITTING SKILLS: cast on, bind off, knit, purl INCLUDED TUTORIALS: different increases and decreases, kitchener stitch, improved i-cord
Happy knitting whishes yours Steffi
I love knitting! (There will be a longer version of my introduction soon, but for the time being, this sentence says it all, doesn't it?)