- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Size birth to 18 months
- Suitable for Intermediate knitters
- Large coloured charts to follow for the sheep
Materials you need at home:
- 3 to 4 50 gram balls DK yarn in main colour
- 2 - 50 gram balls DK in contrast colour
- 1 ball of Sirdar Snuggly Snowflake Chunky. Colour Milky (630)
- Small amount of double knitting Black yarn for Sheep
- 1 pair 4 mm (U8 - USA6) knitting needles
- 1 pair of 3¼ mm (UK10 - USA3) knitting needles
Knitting pattern for a cute Sheep Outfit for babies and toddlers aged birth to 18 months.
Knitted in double knitting yarn and a fluffy chunky yarn for the sheep.
There is a back opening on the sweater with a button to allow ease of fitting.
Tension 22 stitches and 28 rows to 10 cm (4 in) over stocking stitch on 4 mm needles
The pattern covers the sizes: 0-3 months 3-6 months 6-12 months 12-18 months
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.