- Illustrated Knitting Pattern, *Step-by-step coloured photos
- Large coloured charts to work from
- Suitable for Intermediate Knitters
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Coaster Size 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 inches) approximately
- Table Mat Size 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 inches) approximately
A quick and useful knitting project to make - unique Sheep Coasters and Table Mat.
A lovely handmade gift to give to someone special or equally nice to keep for yourself!
The coasters and table mat are worked in double knitting. Double knitting is a knitting technique that allows you to produce a reversible, two-layer, double thick fabric, with stockinette stitch showing on BOTH sides. The colour patterning is reversed on the opposite side. When working these coasters, you will first knit a stitch from the side of the fabric facing you and then you will purl a matching stitch from the opposite side of the fabric.
Full instructions are given with coloured step-by-step photos and large charts to follow.