- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the sheep and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
SHEEP CUSHION KNITTING PATTERNS
Baaa! Knit up a cute and cuddly sheep cushion for your sofa. The sheep’s fleecy body is knitted in a boucle yarn to make it extra cuddly (I used Sirdar Snuggly Snowflake Chunky yarn for my sheep).
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The cushion is approximately 29cm wide (including the tail) and 25cm tall (including the legs).