Knitting Pattern for a sweater and hat featuring fluffy sheep. For ages 2 to 10 years.
Round neck Aran/Worsted (10 ply) Sweater and matching Hat.
The sweater features fluffy sheep on the front and back of the sweater and on the hat.
Suggested yarns include: Berroco Vintage Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran James C. Brett with Wool Aran King Cole Merino Blend Aran Rico Design Essentials Soft Merino Aran Sirdar Supersoft Aran Sheep - Sirdar Snowflake Chunky Yarn
Needles: 1 pair of 5 mm (UK6 - USA8) and 1 pair of 4 mm (UK8 - USA6)
An easy and quick design to knit. The pattern includes colour coded sizes for ages from 2 to 10 years and a large full-page coloured intarsia chart.
- Illustrated 9 page Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Ages 2-10 years
- Large coloured intarsia charts to follow for the sheep
- Colour coded sizing instructions
Materials you need at home:
- 300-400 grams Aran/Worsted Yarn for main colour
- 25 grams Sirdar Snowflake Chunky yarn for the sheep
- Small amount of black Aran/Worsted Yarn
- 1 pair of 5 mm (UK6 – US8) knitting needles
- 1 pair of 4 mm (UK8 – US6) knitting needles
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.