Introducing my Sheriff Howdy doll knitting pattern. Howdy is 14 cm tall. The pattern is 5 pages and written in English. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The band on the hat is a single crochet chain but you could tie a length of yarn around the hat if you prefer. You will use four stitches to make your toy: knit, purl, a k2tog decrease and a kfb increase. The hat incorporates a three-needle bind off and instructions are included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Knitting pattern with photos.
- Measurements are in metric.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- A 3.75mm (US F/5) crochet hook
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.