- Multi-size cut size 34-54
- Extra: A4 file / A0 file / Beamer file on layers
- Pattern is incl. seam allowance
- Sewing instructions illustrated
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: bi-elastic fabrics (jersey, French terry, etc.)
- if necessary, insert / 2 small buttons / press studs for the straps
- Fabric consumption: see material details Article images
With the Celéste pattern you can make a casual shirt that is perfect for all occasions. The shirt has a rounded hem and is slightly shorter at the front than at the back. The sleeves have a cool turn-up and are fixed with a small bar. There are small slits at the side seams. The edging is made of a jersey strip that curls and gives the shirt a cheeky touch. You can sew the shirt with short or long sleeves.
We sewed the waffle jersey Clarissa from Swafing for the shirt - a slightly thicker jersey. It was designed to match our Annuk shorts.
Fit: casual cut
**Details of the pattern
- size 34-54
- casual cut
- round hem
- short sleeve / long sleeve
- Extra: projector-ready A0 file, large format file, A4 file on layers
- pattern is including seam allowance
- Fabric recommendation: bi-elastic fabrics, jersey, French terry, waffle jersey
Information about fabric consumption, size chart and material can be found in the preview of the sewing instructions.
Hello, my darlings!
The tailoring company TOSCAminni stands for timeless fashion that doesn't follow the latest trends but underlines your personality - high-quality materials and that certain something are important to us.
We love contrast - minimalist today, opulent tomorrow - sporty, extravagant and romantic are also possible. So you will find a large selection of patterns in all kinds of styles.
We wish you lots of fun sewing.
With all my love Your TOSCAminnis