Shirt Celeste Taille 34-54 Pattern
With the Celéste pattern you can make a casual shirt that is perfect for all occasions. The shirt has a rounded hem and is slightly shorter at the front than at the back. The sleeves have a cool turn-up and are fixed with a small bar. There are small slits at the side seams. The edging is made of a jersey strip that curls and gives the shirt a cheeky touch. You can sew the shirt with short or long sleeves.
We sewed the waffle jersey Clarissa from Swafing for the shirt - a slightly thicker jersey. It was designed to match our Annuk shorts.
Fit: casual cut
**Details of the pattern
- size 34-54
- casual cut
- round hem
- short sleeve / long sleeve
- Extra: projector-ready A0 file, large format file, A4 file on layers
- pattern is including seam allowance
- Fabric recommendation: bi-elastic fabrics, jersey, French terry, waffle jersey
Information about fabric consumption, size chart and material can be found in the preview of the sewing instructions.
- Multi-size cut size 34-54
- Extra: A4 file / A0 file / Beamer file on layers
- Pattern is incl. seam allowance
- Sewing instructions illustrated
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: bi-elastic fabrics (jersey, French terry, etc.)
- if necessary, insert / 2 small buttons / press studs for the straps
- Fabric consumption: see material details Article images
Hello, my darlings!
The tailoring company TOSCAminni stands for timeless fashion that doesn't follow the latest trends but underlines your personality - high-quality materials and that certain something are important to us.
We love contrast - minimalist today, opulent tomorrow - sporty, extravagant and romantic are also possible. So you will find a large selection of patterns in all kinds of styles.
We wish you lots of fun sewing.
With all my love Your TOSCAminnis