Shirt Fabiella Size 34-54 pattern
The Fabiella shirt is a cleverly cut summer shirt that is simple at the front and "oho" at the back. The pattern includes two variations. You can choose between two back views and two sleeve variations (short / sleeveless).
The back is a special eye-catcher: the back is sewn in two parts and overlapped to create a wrap-around look. There is a version with a V-neck or a small round neckline with a ribbon to tie it up.
The shirt is figure-hugging at the top and loose and airy at the bust. It conceals small pockets and the wide cut ensures that you stay cool even on hot summer days.
Let our design examples inspire you, we hope you have fun sewing.
- Multi-size cut size 34-54
- Extra: plotter file in A0 format
- Sewing instructions illustrated in English
- Design examples, measurement table
Materials you need at home:
- fabrics bi-elastic
- Fabric consumption - fabric width1,40m for both variants: Gr. 34-40: 1,20m, Gr. 42-44: 1,30m, Gr. 46: 1,40m
Hello dear ones,
with us you get unusual sewing instructions and patterns to sew yourself. Let your imagination run wild and become your own designer.
We wish you a lot of fun while sewing.
Best regards Silvi from TOSCAminni