Shirt Kathi Size 34-54 Schnittmuster
With the Kathi pattern you can sew a close-fitting shirt that you can combine in many ways. For the neckline you can choose between a wrap collar or a jersey binding. You can choose the front with or without yoke. Short or long sleeves and a small contrasting hem.
Mix your shirt the way you like it.
We assume the following (sewing) knowledge:
- Sewing cuffs / Jersey edging strips
- sewing piping
- sewing round hems
**Info about the pattern
- size 34-54
- Front with yoke
- long sleeve / short sleeve
- wrap collar / welt cuffs
- close fitting
- pattern is on layers and includes seam allowance
- projector-ready A0 file - large format file - A4 file
- Level of difficulty: medium
- Fabric recommendation: bi-elastic fabrics, e.g. jersey, French terry, etc.
Information about fabric consumption, size chart and material can be found in the preview of the sewing instructions.
- Multi-size cut size 34-54
- Extra: Cut on layers (A4 / A0 / large format printer / beamer file)
- Cut is including seam allowance
- Sewing instructions illustrated
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: bi-elastic fabrics (jersey, French terry, etc.)
- Interlining for the wrap collar
- Fabric consumption: see preview sewing instructions
Hello, my darlings!
The tailoring company TOSCAminni stands for timeless fashion that doesn't follow the latest trends but underlines your personality - high-quality materials and that certain something are important to us.
We love contrast - minimalist today, opulent tomorrow - sporty, extravagant and romantic are also possible. So you will find a large selection of patterns in all kinds of styles.
We wish you lots of fun sewing.
With all my love Your TOSCAminnis