Shirty sewing pattern & instructions by Sewera
You like slightly swinging shirts and dresses that airily surround the body? Then the Shirty is just right for you! The dividing seams give the Shirty a special look and extra width in the lower area. As a dress it is extended to a wonderful twirling dress. The straps can be designed completely according to desire and fantasy or for the special summer look completely omitted. Thanks to the facing, which can be converted into a sewn-in bra in no time, the shirt/dress holds even without something under it during all kinds of activities. Extend the pattern as you like to make your shirt a dream dress.
The e-book is suitable for beginners and advanced seamstresses.
My team put the pattern and the instructions through their paces by sewing samples. With the pattern you get a step-by-step instruction with detailed pictures and descriptions.
Pattern made by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
- Sewing pattern Shirt & Dress sizes 32 - 50 / 2 - 20
- Facing which can be turned into sewn-in bra
- Lots of options for straps
- Adjust length to desire as shirt, mini-, midi- or maxidress
- pictured instructions
- DIN A4 & US Letter pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Depending on option 0.7 - 2.5m / 0.8 - 2.7 yard of elastic fabric
- Sewing machine with zig-zag stitch or overlock machine
- Optional: 4cm/2inch wide elastic band
- Optional: Cord, elastic band, elastic cord or knit fabric stripes for straps
- Fabric scissors, tape, paper & ink
I'm a swiss mom of two, tailor by heart with a special dedication to wedding dresses and evening gowns. As i learned about the online sewing community, i decided to start putting my sewing patterns out to the world, so you could enjoy my favorite hobby & job too.