The SHO! KIDS Jacket is a jacket pattern with an asymmetrical front Zipper and cowl neck. It has a comfortable fit and a sufficient length for Kids playing around. A nice eyecatcher are the optional inserts at the shoulders and sleeves.
The SHO!KIDS Jacket is for non-stretchable fabrics, such as denim, canvax, cord, (faux) leather, etc. but we had some real nice results out of Stretch fabrics as well.
The eBook covers the sizes EU 86/92 - 170/176 and US 1T/2T - 16/18.
It includes an illustrated instruction, PDF pattern files in DIN A4 and US letter format as well as several large printing file PDFs. All with metric and imperial measurements.
- Illustrated instruction
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Sizes EU 86/92 - 170/176 and US 1T/2T - 16/18
- Pattern PDFs in DIN A4 and US letter
- Pattern PDFs as large printing file
Materials you need at home:
- main fabric max. 1yd - 31in / 1,70m x 55“ / 1,40m, see drawing below
- 1/2ft / 15cm x 55“ / 1,40m for shoulder and arm inserts in case you want to use another fabric
- 1yd - 4in / 1,00m x 55“ / 1,40m fabric for lining, in case you want it lined
- Zipper (length see table on page 5.)
- Stylefix or thin double sided tape, as a help to fix the zipper when sewing it
- Sewing machine, and serger (if you‘ve got one)
I'm Silke, the face behind SHO! I started sewing by giving a new life to worn out shirts as beanies, kids shirts, etc. That's the background of the name "Lieblingsshirt2.0".
Then I created my first "Sackpants" and that kind of pants splits the world in two - either you love it or you hate it - there is no in-between.
The ones who love it talked me into making my first pattern with eBook and as a result you find me here on Makerist.
I wish you a lot of fun sewing my patterns (more to come) and I am looking forward to seeing your creations :-)
As I am not a native speaker, please excuse mistakes in spelling and/or wording ;-)