- Illustrated instruction
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Size EU 32 - 54 / US 2 - 24
- pattern as PDF in DIN A4 and US letter Format and several large printing size files
Materials you need at home:
- knit fabric or any other stretch fabric (2yds - 181/2in (2,30m) of a fabric with a width of 55in (1,40m) (Size US 24/ EU (D) 54))
- elastic band 4-5 / approx. 2in wide - length according to your waist line
- sewing machine and/or serger /coverstitch
The SHO!MaxiRock is a flared floor long skirt. The gathering below the waist band makes some nice pleats and a decorative ribbon gives it a unique look.
An elastic band, that is pulled through the waistband hold it securely at your waist and it is very easy to sew with out a zipper.
You can choose between two different kinds of back - either a wide one, that is gathered at the top like the front or a more narrow one with two tucks.
As a result from the pattern testing I can say, that all girls got along well with their regular size. You can use the measurement chart on page 3 as a reference, helping you to decide on a size.
I recommend to use jersey, summer sweat, sweat, knit and all other thin knit or stretchable fabrics.
I'm Silke, the face behind SHO! I started sewing by giving a new life to worn out shirts as beanies, kids shirts, etc. That's the background of the name "Lieblingsshirt2.0".
Then I created my first "Sackpants" and that kind of pants splits the world in two - either you love it or you hate it - there is no in-between.
The ones who love it talked me into making my first pattern with eBook and as a result you find me here on Makerist.
I wish you a lot of fun sewing my patterns (more to come) and I am looking forward to seeing your creations :-)
As I am not a native speaker, please excuse mistakes in spelling and/or wording ;-)