The SHO!pants is a fitted pants with a flare leg. It is tight at the thigh and very flared from the knee downwards. A zipper at the side seam makes it wearable for non-stretch or mimimal stretchy fabrics. Best for this pattern is a fabric with 5% elasthane/spandex., e.g. stretch denim or leather jersey. The amount of stretchiness has a strong influence on the fit and the size, you‘ll have to choose. Please read all infos regarding which size to choose thoroughly. Included in the pattern pieces is a back pocket, which you can add optionally.
- Illustrated instruction
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Size EU 32 - 54 / US 2 - 24
- pattern as PDF in DIN A4 and US letter Format and several large printing size files
Materials you need at home:
- fabric *2yds - 1in (1,86m) of a fabric with a width of 59in (1,50m) (Size US 24/ EU (D) 54) without a pattern and 2yd - 221/2in of a fabric with a pattern. Up to size 12/42 1yd and 19in is sufficient.
- concealed zipper
- strip of interfacing (e.g. Vlieseline G700)
- sewing machine and/or serger /coverstitch
I'm Silke, the face behind SHO! I started sewing by giving a new life to worn out shirts as beanies, kids shirts, etc. That's the background of the name "Lieblingsshirt2.0".
Then I created my first "Sackpants" and that kind of pants splits the world in two - either you love it or you hate it - there is no in-between.
The ones who love it talked me into making my first pattern with eBook and as a result you find me here on Makerist.
I wish you a lot of fun sewing my patterns (more to come) and I am looking forward to seeing your creations :-)
As I am not a native speaker, please excuse mistakes in spelling and/or wording ;-)