The SHO!Rock is a pleated a-lined skirt. It is quite fiited at the top and flared at the hem. It will be closed in the back with a concealed zipper and you can choose if you want to have it lined or not.
The pattern is made for non-stretch fabrics, such as denim, canvas, cord, etc. We had some really nice skirts out of faux leather and sweat. Please refer to page 3 regarding which size to choose. Most girls got along well with their “buying size“.
Photos from the pattern testing can be found at the end of this eBook.
- Illustrated instruction
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Size EU 32 - 54 / US 2 - 24
- pattern as PDF in DIN A4 and US letter Format and several large printing size files
Materials you need at home:
- 1yd - 23in (1,50m) of a fabric with a width of 59in (1,50m) and 1yd - 11in (1.20m) for the lining (all sizes)
- concealed zipper, app. 20cm/8in long
I'm Silke, the face behind SHO! I started sewing by giving a new life to worn out shirts as beanies, kids shirts, etc. That's the background of the name "Lieblingsshirt2.0".
Then I created my first "Sackpants" and that kind of pants splits the world in two - either you love it or you hate it - there is no in-between.
The ones who love it talked me into making my first pattern with eBook and as a result you find me here on Makerist.
I wish you a lot of fun sewing my patterns (more to come) and I am looking forward to seeing your creations :-)
As I am not a native speaker, please excuse mistakes in spelling and/or wording ;-)