- Illustrated instruction
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Size EU 32 - 54 / US 2 - 24
- pattern as PDF in DIN A4 and US letter Format and several large printing size files
Materials you need at home:
- 1yd - 23in (1,50m) of a fabric with a width of 59in (1,50m) and 1yd - 11in (1.20m) for the lining (all sizes)
- concealed zipper, app. 20cm/8in long
The SHO!Rock is a pleated a-lined skirt. It is quite fiited at the top and flared at the hem. It will be closed in the back with a concealed zipper and you can choose if you want to have it lined or not.
The pattern is made for non-stretch fabrics, such as denim, canvas, cord, etc. We had some really nice skirts out of faux leather and sweat. Please refer to page 3 regarding which size to choose. Most girls got along well with their “buying size“.
Photos from the pattern testing can be found at the end of this eBook.
I'm Silke, the face behind SHO! I started sewing by giving a new life to worn out shirts as beanies, kids shirts, etc. That's the background of the name "Lieblingsshirt2.0".
Then I created my first "Sackpants" and that kind of pants splits the world in two - either you love it or you hate it - there is no in-between.
The ones who love it talked me into making my first pattern with eBook and as a result you find me here on Makerist.
I wish you a lot of fun sewing my patterns (more to come) and I am looking forward to seeing your creations :-)
As I am not a native speaker, please excuse mistakes in spelling and/or wording ;-)