SHO!rt Jacket - a slimfit jacket with asymmetrical zipper
The SHO!rt jacket is a slimfit jacket pattern with an asymmetrical front Zipper and cowl neck. The length of the jacket is intended to be short.
A nice eyecatcher are the inserts at shoulders and sleeves.
As fabric I recommend to use non stretchable fabrics such as denim, canvas, cotton., (faux) leather, etc. We had some really nice jackets out of scuba or sweat as well.
- Illustrated instruction
- Pattern as PDF in US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement in DIN A4 and US letter format
- Sizes EU 34 - 54 / US 4 - 24
- Design examples
Materials you need at home:
- main fabric max. 3yd - 7in / 2,90m x 55“ / 1,40m, see drawing below
- 1ft / 30cm x 55“ / 1,40m for shoulder and arm inserts in case you want to use another fabric
- 1yd - 14in / 1,25m x 55“ / 1,40m fabric for lining, in case you want it lined
- Zipper (length see table on page 5.)
- Stylefix or thin double sided tape, as a help to fix the zipper when sewing it *Sewing machine and serger (if you‘ve got one)
I'm Silke, the face behind SHO! I started sewing by giving a new life to worn out shirts as beanies, kids shirts, etc. That's the background of the name "Lieblingsshirt2.0".
Then I created my first "Sackpants" and that kind of pants splits the world in two - either you love it or you hate it - there is no in-between.
The ones who love it talked me into making my first pattern with eBook and as a result you find me here on Makerist.
I wish you a lot of fun sewing my patterns (more to come) and I am looking forward to seeing your creations :-)
As I am not a native speaker, please excuse mistakes in spelling and/or wording ;-)