Do you fancy knitting a Shopaholic Tea Cosy? This fun knitting pattern knits up to this amazing tea cosy of a lady who has done a considerable amount of shopping.
This Shopaholic loves the posher department stores, you can tell that from her branded carrier bags; She has been to John Lewis, Next, Laura Ashley, Lush and Monsoon, sounds like the perfect shopping trip!
She has brown hair and a sparkly silver handbag. I think she looks great and of course you don't have to stop at one bag from each shop, if you know a Spendaholic you could load her up even more!
The perfect tea cosy for any self-confessed shopaholic!
The Shopaholic tea cosy fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting her very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Shopaholic tea cosy.
- 6 page pattern with helpful photos
- facebook Help Group for help and support
- knitted on 2 needles
Materials you need at home:
- Stylecraft Special DK Black
- Stylecraft Special DK Boysenberry
- Stylecraft Special DK White
- Stylecraft Special DK Toy
- Stylecraft Special DK Walnut
- Stylecraft Special DK Grass Green
- Stylecraft Special DK Kelly Green
- Stylecraft Special DK Silver
- Stylecraft Special DK Lipstick
- Anchor Artiste Metallic Silver
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.