SPARROW is a 7/8 straight pair of trousers or a pretty pair of shorts with pockets. Ultra comfy, you will be able to wear it day and night 🌛. Its waistband is elasticated and tied at the waist and the bottom of its legs has small vents. Its yoke will allow you to play with contrasts of materials and use our pretty coupons stash ! 💜
Size : 34 to 46 available in 3 statures (1m55 & less, +/- 1m65 and 1m75 & more).
Intermediate difficulty level : Beginners will learn how to pass an elastic and a tie within a belt and others will have no difficulty sewing this garment quickly.
Recommended fabrics : batiste or cotton poplin, satin stitching, satin, linen, viscose, etc ...
The PDF file includes the pattern and its illustrated tutorial with :
The seam allowances included ⚡️.
Preparatory informations to make your garment (pattern pieces, adjustments, materials, cutting instructions, lexicon, etc).
The step by step instructions written in english/french and illustrated at each step. An approximate time is also given to help you monitoring your progress.
The pattern to print at home or at a copyshop in A4 or A0 format. Using the free Adobe Acrobat software, layers will allow you to only select and print your own size.
- English & French illustrated instructions
- 3 A4 format patterns (one for each stature : 1m55 & less, +/- 1m65, 1m75 & more)
- 3 A0 format patterns (one for each stature : 1m55 & less, +/- 1m65, 1m75 & more)
Materials you need at home:
- Fabrics : batiste or cotton poplin, satin stitching, satin, linen, viscose, etc ...
- 2 cm width Elastic thread
- Lining for the pockets : light cotton, polyester
- A safety pin or an elastic bodkin to insert the elastic and the tie
- Optional : 2 eyelets (14 mm diam.) if you cannot make buttonholes
- Yardages are visible ont the first page of the pattern preview
Kaleïko Editions COM
Passionate about fashion, I create feminine, modern and comfortable sewing patterns that allow me to set my ideal daily wardrobe. My inspiration is multiple and often meet the 60s and 70s trends, exhibitions that I visited, details I liked from fashion shows, the design of an object (Love letters pouch), ... or a perfect basic according to my criteria (Thelma jeans). Most of my patterns include several versions allowing anyone to customize its garment and offer 3 statures/2 breast cups to better suit your body. The instructions, illustrated in color, will guide you step by step to help you progress and sew your garment with pleasure. You will also find all my patterns at www.kaleikoeditions.com and Instagram & Facebook @kaleikoeditions.