- the patter has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the seagull and his hat, with 9 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
SID THE SEAGULL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Sid is a happy seagull; he spends his days fishing and hanging out at the seaside.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The seagull is approximately 20cm tall (when standing).