SILOE Polo or T-shirt 2-16 years PDF sewing pattern
Siloé is a polo shirt or T-shirt pattern in jersey with short or long sleeves pattern available for girls from 2 to 16 years old.
The polo shirt can be sewn with a pointed or a round collar, and a visible or an invisible button placket.
The T-shirt can be sewn with a button placket (visible or invisible), in this case the neckline bias is folded onto the wrong
side. If it is made without button placket, the model becomes a classic T-shirt with a contrasting band at the neckline.
Sleeves can be short or long, with gathers at the shoulders or not. Short sleeves can be finished with a slightly tightened strap at the hem. This model can be interpreted as a polo shirt, a little more girly with its rounded collar or a more modern look with its pointed collar. When the T-shirt is made in its simplest version, it is an excellent basic. When it is made with a visible
button placket, it is a pretty tunisian neckline T-shirt.
To be made with or without yokes and with or without gathers, Siloé comes in a thousand different ways and can be sewn according to your moods projects or seasons.
- Full, detailed, sewing instructions with pictures
- From 2 to 16 years old
- A4/US letter and A0 full size pattern with layers to select the size you want to print
- Special supplies sheet about materials and how to sew jersey with a sewing machine
- All measurements in cm
Materials you need at home:
- Jersey (main fabric): 70 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 / 130 cm on width laize (140 cm)
- If you want to sew the collar, the neckline bias, the button placket or the sleeve cuffs in a contrasting fabric, jersey: 60 x 60 cm
- 3 buttons or press studs 10/12 mm diameter for the button placket for sizes 2 to 12 years - 4 buttons or press studs 10/12 mm diameter for the button placket for sizes 14 and 16 years.