Simple Baby Dress Pattern by Dresscrafts ( 6Mon-6T)
Dresscrafts creations gives you simple customized Baby dress pattern. Simple Baby Dress Pattern is a pattern with basic scaling of six sizes that are 6 Months to 6T (6 Year).
Requirements : • Cotton Fabric with at least 2 Yards min. (For 2 year size) • Pattern print out. • Fabric chalks. • Ballpoint pins • Fabric: Preferably Cotton, Jersey. • Used Lace and Bias tape for stylish look.
What you get in PDF: • Printable Patterns. • Videos available for pattern usage and design ideas, just goto youtube and Type "Momo Beginners Sewing". • 2 parts of pattern (Front and Back). • Skirt Pattern with Measurement Chart. • Pattern measurement done with on fold.
Disclaimers: - Have any issue: Contact us directly from craftsy, send us facebook message or contact via website i.e: https://dresscrafts.com/contact-us/ - Your Reviews are important to us, If you are having any problem with our stuff let us know first, we will help you delightfully. Think twice before your review as it matters us a lot.
- This Pattern and given information are fully belong to Momo Sews, if anyone wants to use pictures from this pattern, do link back with give photo credit and contact first. You can use pattern for personal use only and can make small earning by using this pattern but do give credit when you sold out your things.
In Dresscrafts world we love sewing and wants everyone to learn it easily without any complexity. You can also find more patterns on craftsy as well on dresscrafts.com
For more visit us and to watch full tutorial here: https://goo.gl/mMHj6h
- Detailed sewing tutorial ( video link is given).
- Measurement in Inches.
- Size 6 Months to 6 Years
- Suitable for Intermediate/Pro-Beginner.
- Digital Download
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric quantity included in pattern file, for only one size rest you can extract by yourself.
- Fabric scissors, pins, iron, sewing machine.
- Desktop printer, paper, tape or glue for pattern.
- Woven, knit, denim and Cotton fabric, thread.
I am Sewist who starts her journey in school life and now there's been years and I am still enjoying it.