- Detailed instructions guide (10 pages)
- A4 pattern (21 pages, in the ZIP file)
- US letter pattern (23 pages, in the ZIP file)
- A0 pattern (2 pages, in the ZIP file)
Materials you need at home:
- For a 150 cm / 60" wide fabric: 1 m / 1 1/8 yd (all sizes) for view A (+20 cm / 8" for view B) // 1.50 m / 1 5/8 yd (sizes A-E) or 2 m / 2 1/4 yds (sizes F-H) for view C
- For a 115 cm / 45" wide fabric: 1.20 m / 1 1/2 yd (sizes A-E) or 1.40 m / 1 1/2 yd (sizes F-H) for view A +20 cm / 8" for view B) // 2.50 m / 2 3/4 yds (all sizes) for view C
- Interfacing with similar weight to the fabric
Sable is a minimalist camisole and dress PDF pattern. With its soft squared neckline at the front and back, it looks feminine, modern, and even romantic (especially view B). The camisole version is slightly cropped and the dress version falls just below the knee. The pattern offers two options to cinch the waist: with a channel (view B) or with a belt (view C).
It fits busts from 80cm / 31 1/2" to 114cm / 45".
Ideal for beginners,this pattern will teach you how to sew darts and an all-in-one facing. The pattern also offers professional finishes accessible to beginners. View B is slightly more advanced, but accessible to beginners. A glossary is available on www.camimade.com/glossary/.
Fabric suggestions: light to medium weight woven fabrics like cotton, linen, viscose, silk, modal, cotton lawn, popeline, etc.
Samples shown in the pictures are in linen (green camisole), viscose (flowery dress), cotton lawn (flowery camisole) and linen viscose mix (black camisole).
Measurements: bust 84cm (33") - waist 69cm (26 ¾") - hip 93cm (36 1/2") - 1.58m tall (5'2"). I made all the samples in size B.
Camimade is an independent sewing pattern company, designing minimalist and timeless sewing patterns, on the lookout for a more contemporary sewing.
Camimade develops PDF and printed patterns. The detailed sewing guides which come with each pattern offer different personalisation options and are fully illustrated by hand.
We opened the studio in 2019 in London with a lot a projects in mind for your sewing. Stay tuned!
Learn more about Camimade on www.camimade.com or follow us on Instagram @cami__made.