- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the handwarmers
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
Combine three stitches to make a pair of Simple Mitts; knit, purl and a make 1 increase.
If you don’t know how to knit in the round, these handwarmers are worked flat (knitted back and forth) on straight needles.
This is an updated version of my Simple Mitts pattern, first published in Let’s Get Crafting magazine in 2012.
TECHNIQUES: The mitts are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a make 1 increase, knit stripes and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: Ladies one size
Copyright © 2017 Amanda Berry