Single-bed quilt PDF pattern HAPPY HOLIDAYS
This e-book shows you exactly how to make a single-bed quilt which celebrates seaside holidays. The quilt measures 56 x 75" (142 x 193cm). This is a perfect quilt for beginners. If you can use a sewing machine, you can make this quilt.
- Step-by-step instructions with photographs
- All measurements given in cm (metric) and in inches (imperial)
- Lay-out diagram included
- Sources given for fabrics used in this quilt
Materials you need at home:
- 1 yard (92cm) of 42” (107cm) wide fabric of: (a) Ice-cream please (pale blue background) (b) Cornish Sandcastles (yellow background) (c) Candy Floss at the Fair (pale green background) (d) Beach Ball (yellow background) (e) Lighthouse Windows (dark blue base) for quilt blocks and for binding
- A fat quarter, 18 x 20” (46cm x 51cm) of: (f) Beach Stripe (blue/white/red stripes (g) Farne Islands (pale blue base).
- Backing fabric and wadding at least 66 x 85” (168 x 216cm).
- Sewing thread and quilting thread
Amanda Jane Textiles
I'm a fabric and quilt designer, working from a studio in a historic building (Ushaw, Durham, UK). I love helping people get started (or become more confident) with sewing and quilting. You can find tutorials, blog-posts and links to my fabrics and classes at: https://www.amandajanetextiles.com