This pattern is size US6 // UK10 // EU38. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed above the description.
About Sirena skirt:
Sirena is a full skirt with a trapeze silhouette. The upper edge of the skirt sits 3cm above the natural waistline. The front of the skirt consists of two panels and features a high hem slit on the left side. The upper part of the skirt is fitted with four double lines of elastic shirring. The skirt is ankle-length.
Approximate sewing time – 1/2 day. Model Yulia: Height 171, Bust - 84, Waist - 65, Hips - 91. Yulia is wearing size 36, in height 3. Model Yana: Height 174, Bust - 108, Waist - 90, Hips - 128. Yana is wearing size 52 in height 3.
To sew this skirt, choose woven fabrics with the following properties: - Medium weight, with good drape, breathable, soft, non-stretch or with very little stretch, opaque; - The fiber content can include natural fibers (silk, cotton, linen), artificial (viscose), blends (cotton + silk, cotton + viscose, etc.) and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane); - The following fabrics are recommended: dress-weight linen, challis, cotton, silk, viscose. Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit materials (jersey fabrics) or lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). The skirt in the photos is made with 100% linen. The fabric is medium-weight, soft, has good drape and very little stretch.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lightweight knit or woven interfacing, 140cm wide, for all sizes and heights - 0.6m (can be replaced with fusible straight grain stay tape - 1.5m for all sizes and heights).
- 3. Elastic thread - 1 spool.
- 4. Matching thread, 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine and 4 spools for the overlocker).
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!