Sis Boom Pattern Co Devon Peasant Top or Dress
Sew a peasant dress or peasant top using this versatile, easy to use printable sewing pattern!
Introducing the Devon, a grown-up spin on one of our popular new girl’s patterns! This peasant dress/top (named for a special Sis Boom girlfriend) has a feminine and playful silhouette with options ranging from ruffles to pom-poms so everyone can have a little fun! You're never too old for pom-poms! The bodice can be made with a working drawstring neckline, or with an elasticized mock drawstring for effortless dressing. Two separate patterns are provided to make bell or basic sleeves in a range of lengths so it's your choice-- you can go classic or kick it up a notch! The Devon will be great year-round-- as a tunic in the summer, or a layered top with jeans in the winter. Who doesn't love that?!
For further questions and sewing support on our patterns please join our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1685663858312728/
- US Imperial Measurement
- The Devon can be made to fit sizes XS (0)to 3X (26W). *Suitable for Intermediate Sewists
Materials you need at home:
- 2 yards to 5 yards of light to medium weight woven fabric depending on the size you are making
- 1/4" wide elastic (optional) for mock neckline and/or elasticized sleeves (2 yards).
- 1/4" - 3/8" wide ribbon (optional) for neckline.
- For a working drawstring, you will need 2 yards. For a mock drawstring, you will need 3/8 yards.
- Fabric Scissors
- Sewing machine