Sizes 5 - 7: Humboldt Fair-Isle sweater
Humboldt SIZES 5 - 7 ONLY This is a pattern for a V-neck jumper knit using the stranded knitting technique (though there are 2 rounds in the motif repeat which use 3 colours across). It is worked from the top down and either flat or in the round with a steek over the yoke. The body and sleeves are worked in the round. This pattern is intended for advanced or keen intermediate knitters. The Raglan shaping over the front, back, and sleeve (sleeve shown for m & w) are charted for each size. Please, see schematic (images) for approximate finished sizes. This pattern is for SIZES 5 - 7 ONLY.
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern with Charts
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- approximate finished size: chest circumference - - (-, -, -) 46, 48, 51.5 (-, -, -) in/- (-, -, -) 117, 122, 131 (-, -, -) cm
- This pattern is intended for advanced or keen intermediate knitters.
Materials you need at home:
- yarn: 2 Ply Jumper Weight by Jamieson & Smith Fingering; 100% Shetland 125 yds (115 m)/ 25 grams
- See images for yarn colours and amounts for Sizes 5 - 7
- needles: 2.75mm (us no 2) circular needles 32in/80cm 3.25mm (us no 3) circular needles 32in/80cm
- additional tools: needle to weave in ends, st markers, st holders/waste yarn
Mona Zillah - bunnymuff
Inspired by the environments around me, I strive to make relevant designs that are clever additions to any outfit; blending traditional and contemporary styles, with a focus on colourwork. Most bunnymuff patterns are easily adjustable for a personal best fit in an extended range of sizes. bunnymuff supports ethical sourcing and climate/people conscious buttons, wool stuffing, and other notions!