SK709 Short denim skirt - PDF sewing pattern
Denim skirt featuring yokes, belt loops, topstitching details, and exposed zipper.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
WAIST MEASUREMENT (GARMENT) XS=67.5cm (26 ½") S=74.5cm (29 ¼") M=81.5cm (32") L=88.5cm (34 ¾") XL=95.5cm (37 ½")
HIPS MEASUREMENT (GARMENT) XS=85.5cm (33 ¾") S=92.5cm (36 ½") M=99.5cm (39 ¼") L=106.5cm (42") XL=113.5cm (44 ¾")
LENGTH (GARMENT) XS-XL=43cm (17")
- Seam allowances included.
- Five stacked sizes.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
- A0 or plotter format is available, free of charge, upon request.
Materials you need at home:
- NOTIONS , All-purpose thread, jeans thread, jeans needle, 1x closed-end zipper, 18cm (7"), zipper foot, 1x button, 12-15mm (½-⅝").
- FABRICS , Stretch denim or twill WITH SPANDEX , -WIDTH 145cm (57") , -LENGTH XS-XL=0m70 (0yd⅞) , , Fusible knitted interfacing , -WIDTH 90cm (35") , -LENGTH XS-XL=0m25 (0yd⅜)
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!