The Anna model is a high waisted midi skirt made in jersey which can easily be shortened or lenghten. This easy pattern is perfect for beginners. It’s a fast and easy model to sew.
- Step by step pdf (A4 and US letter)
- pattern A0 format
- Pattern A4 format (to be assemble)
- Pattern US letter format (to be assemble)
Materials you need at home:
- A sewing machine
- A pair of cloth and paper scissors
- Chalk or soap
- Footage of the fabric (US4-16 2'11")
- Footage of the fabric (UK8-20 90cm)
- A serge machine
- A twin needle for jersey 4,0 – 75
- A 3 cm (1 inch) width elastic band
I’m Léna and I’m passionate about sewing and model making. It took a little, while I’ve been looking for myself. I’ve studied metallurgy, but already in school it didn’t interest me. Then, I started learning architecture and after years of being exploited by the architectural offices (drawing plans for absolutely nothing), I decided to do what I love, making clothes! I became my own boss, and since then, I draw my own patterns. Here, you will find elegant, humble and trendy patterns of my own creation To have a flawless fall I use a Russian construction system which is natural for me because I’m Slavic. I hope you will enjoy using my patterns as much as I do. Have fun!